Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Arduino Breadboard & Autodesk 123 Circuit

Before I begin I'd just like to say that I learned so much in this course that I could have done my final project in 2 or 3 other subjects and would have been as content. I chose this topic because it would push me further along than some of the other things that I was considering. I think it's also important to admit that I scaled back the last section of my project as the extra time and energy involved became limited in the past few days.

My final project allowed me to create a basic foundation in the use of the Arduino IDE, create simple(ish) circuits, learn 123D Circuit, identify more electronic components, integrate screenshot into video, extend my learning of iMovie, and to organize my thoughts, materials, and community sharing.

Perhaps the best way to become familiar with the project is to watch the introductory video and see the progression of blog posts placed in chronological order.

Common Core and State Standards relevancies are here.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email me and I'd be glad to help.

Thanks to all of the people who commented and gave advice along the way.

2 comments: